AustCham Myanmar Networking Evening
AustCham Myanmar cordially invite you to a networking evening on Thursday 30 August at Lotte Hotel. The evening will begin with a short presentation by an Australian Business Leader. Following the presentation, there will be an opportunity to expand your business network and raise your business profile in a relaxed atmosphere, with free flow drinks, canapés and Australian wines.
When: Thursday 30 August 2018 l 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Where: LOTTE Yangon
Cost: USD$ 10 per member/ USD$ 20 per non-member
Registration fee include free flow drinks and canapes.
The event is sponsored by LOTTE HOTEL.
LOTTE HOTEL provides a comprehensive range of spaces to satisfy the various needs of all of our guests including from tourists to business customers.
- 343 rooms commanding fantastic views of Yangon’s most famous landmarks: Shwedagon Pagoda and Inya Lake.
- State-of-the-art facilities with a modern design.
With three fine-dining restaurants and a range of other high quality food outlets, LOTTE HOTEL offers guests an unprecedented choice of outstanding cuisines. With leading chefs and dishes from around the world, each bar and restaurant at Lotte Hotel Yangon has its own refined, unique atmosphere and setting.
- Mugunghwa (Contemporary Korean Restaurant)
- Toh Lim (A La Carte Chinese Restaurant)
- La Seine (Western, Asian, Japanese Buffet)
- Delica-Hans (Cake Counter – Bakery & Patisserie)
- The Lounge
- Poolside Bar & BBQ