Euromoney's Global Investment Forum 2018
AustCham Myanmar is proud to support the Euromoney’s Myanmar Global Investment Forum 2018.
As the Myanmar economy returns to a more robust rate of growth, domestic and foreign investors continue to evaluating investment opportunities across the industrial landscape.
The Myanmar Investment Forum 2018 will offer expert insights into the industries key to the Myanmar economy. With in-depth explorations of the infrastructure, energy, oil and gas, agriculture and tourism markets, this event offers a comprehensive overview and a unique opportunity to understand the prospects of this exciting frontier market can offer.
Over 1100 experts, investors and key executives from across Myanmar and the world are expected this September, offering unparalleled networking and inside knowledge.
Key coverage for 2018 will include:
- Infrastructure - new projects to build connectivity
- Banking, Finance and Insurance – evolving to meet new challenges
- Fintech and Microfinance – solutions for a digitizing economy
- Start-Ups – sourcing finance and market opportunities
- Agriculture – reforming the industry and growing production towards export
- Natural Resources – optimizing mining and encouraging new exploration
- Energy – harnessing resources and improving infrastructure
- Tourism – unlocking Myanmar’s potential
- Manufacturing – Myanmar as a production hub
- Education – improvements to bridge the skills gap
For more information or to register, please contact the customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.