Women in Business and Leadership Development Conference
You are invited to attend the third annual Women in Business and Leadership Development Conference, proudly brought to you by AustCham Myanmar.
Join us for a unique opportunity to listen to truly inspiring leading women and men who will share their stories, life skills and business experts in a range of areas:
- Celebrating the Successful Women of Myanmar
- Growing your Business · Women in Non-Traditional Roles
- Respectful Workplaces Workshop
- What does it mean to be a woman in a leadership position in Myanmar
- How to Build you Business Network Online
- Today's generation of Myanmar female influencers in different communications fields
- Motivational speakers
- As well as much, much more!
There will also be many interactive booths set up offering internships, lifestyle and wellness advice, photo galleries as well as opportunities to have your cv updated by technical specialists. So don't miss out! This is an opportunity to learn how to start and grow your business and to create relationships with others who have already achieved success. Hear from women and men who are shaping the future of Myanmar through their innovative business ideas and leadership style.
WHEN: Saturday 17th November 2018, 8.30am for 9am start until 5.30pm
WHERE: Pan Pacific Hotel Yangon, Corner of Bogyoke Aung San Road and Shwedagon Pagoda Road, Papaedan Township
TICKETS: 15,000 kyat registration fee which includes all day conference attendance, lunch, coffee/ tea and refreshments throughout the day.
Tickets are available to be purchased on myanpwel.com
The agenda will be released in advance of the conference.
Event sponsorship is also available. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org