The AustCham Myanmar works with its members to form working groups.
The aims of the Industry Working Groups include providing an opportunity to:
- Members to share information, views and experience on an industry specific basis
- Platform for communication with government representatives on barriers and issues that Australian firms are facing in Myanmar
- Channel for dialogue with key officials around issues of mutual interest
- Allow opportunities for the transfer of Australian technology, practices and skills
- Awareness - raising the profile of Australian operatives and organisations in the Myanmar market
- Investment - covering issues such as capital availability and project structures on an industry specific basis